On a personal level, there have been sad times, funerals to attend, hospitals to visit, but I have much to be thankful for. Successful hip replacement surgery, completely recovered now and better than new. A wonderful summer cottage holiday with my family. My four beloved grandchildren are happy and healthy and growing like weeds! Friends to visit. Theatre trips with the local seniors club. Line dance classes, My lovely art group.
Twentyseventeen.... WOW! Lots to look forward to this year. I don't usually make the traditional New Year Resolutions, but if I do, I don't tell anyone, just in case I can't follow through!
But here's my list of Hopes and Possibilities.....
- Wedding plans in June for J and K, the Bride's lovely sister and her handsome fiance. I'm so excited about this!
- Get back to volunteering at the theatre. I stopped after hip surgery, but I'm ready to start again.
- Leave the car in the garage and walk more. Again..... hip surgery stopped me for a while.
- Blog more. Even though blogging seems to be losing out to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Spending lots of creative time with my growing grandchildren. A Dinner Date with Nana once a week.... they take it in turns. "Is it my turn yet?"
- Art. Loosen up! Forget the details. Splash paint around. Go crazy. Experiment!
- Iceland. I've wanted to go there for ages. Perhaps this is the year?
- New friends. New activities. New discoveries.
May 2017 be good to you, bringing Good Health, Happiness, Shelter and Sustenance. And Love and Caring and Companionship and Peace.