We spent Friday at the Fair. A typical Ontario Fall Fair, this one has been in existence for the past 163 years.
Somehow I missed visiting the cow barn, so no pics of cows, but here's one of the alpacas. This fellow's name is Jingle.
And the baby piggies.... bacon sandwich, anyone?
- Calligraphy for seating chart for the reception. DONE
- Sew buttons on Mother-of-the-Groom outfit. DONE
- Decide on jewellery to match Mother-of-the-Groom outfit.DONE
- Sew wrap to match Wedding Dress for the Bride. DONE
- Deliver the 3 tiers of Wedding cake to the cake icing lady Oct 9. DONE, pick the completed cake up on Thursday
- Order food for Wedding rehearsal dinner Oct 12. DONE
- Hair do. DONE
- Confirm hotel reservations. DONE
- Clean house ready for visiting wedding guests. NEVER ENDING JOB.
- Meet rellies from UK and Newfoundland at the Airport Oct 9. DONE
- Canadian Thanksgiving dinner with The Space Cadet's family Oct 8. DONE
- Canadian Thanksgiving dinner with my family Oct 10. DONE
- probably lots more stuff I haven't even thought of yet.......