The annual "Art in the Park" event was held over the weekend, and of course I love to see what treasures are created by the local arts community. It was a sunny day, just the right amount of cooling breezes. 300 booths were set up under the trees showing off paintings, photography, pottery, fabric arts, sculpture... you name it! I'm trying to declutter at home, so I definitely didn't need to buy anything although I was sorely tempted when I saw some beautiful applewood hand carved spoons. But I resisted.
My only purchase was an ice cream cone.
However I saw this beauty in the park.
| View from the front. Dragonflies, butterfly, humming birds, even a little kitty. |
| View from the back. No indication who made it, but I love it! |
| Meanwhile, my giant sunflower (see previous post) seems to be taking a sudden U-turn towards the sun. |





No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments welcome.... unless your name is Anonymous..