Everywhere I look... it's Spring!
- The Space Cadet buys some knock-off Crocs...this is the man who declared he would never wear plastic shoes! And he's complaining that the colours for men are so drab.... he wants RED ones.
- You know it's Spring when the street cleaners are out in force.
- A pair of robins have made a nest in one of my flowerpots on the garage wall.... no eggs yet. Stay tuned for updates.
- The remnants of my neighbour's back yard ice hockey rink. No skating until next winter. (The white is plastic sheeting, not ice!)
- New RED shoes! Oh yum!
- Scillas in front of the Art Gallery.
- New tender green leaves everywhere I look.
- Scillas in front of a neighbour's house.... the lawn is covered with them making a soft blue carpet.
- Centre: The end of April means not only Spring.... but it's Income Tax Time! I don't know why I always leave it till the last minute, but I do!