Sunday, 25 September 2011

Fantasyland

Continuing from the previous two posts, Tinkl's property is a feast for the eyes and the imagination. There's no place like it. Wherever you look, there's more to see.
Rainwater is channelled from his roof to circular concrete tanks. This one looks like it's been taken over by baby Triffids.... or what I imagine baby Triffids to look like.


And these naughty cats... get a room! I love the expressions on their faces.

 


This elegant bird's wings are made of glass dessert plates.



The creations of a fertile mind. If there's a wall or a shed or a roof available, it gets decorated. Click on the images to enlarge the naughty bits er... um... the details.

 Nothing goes to waste.... perhaps this is a portrait of the artist in the bath.


12 comments:

Shrinky said...

This place must be such an adventure to wander through, what an imaginative mind it's creator has!

Spencer Park said...

It looks great!

OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I just LOVE the work of a true Artist....A Unique Voice---A Possessed person, with Great Talent.....Thanks so much, my dear, for introducing me to this amazing AMAZING Artist!!! Your photographs are really WONDERFUL!

Ginnie said...

Too-too funny, Sham. All those "naughty bits" made me laugh, especially on the cats! :D

Suldog said...

That's one very well-endowed cat, and I don't blame the female a bit for the expression on her face :-)

stardust said...

Looks like any material can become work of art anywhere by the hand of the artist. I’m amazed with his imagination and creativeness. The first photo is lovely with interesting reflections.

Ash said...

Interesting!

madretz said...

I needed to see these today Shammie! Made me laugh out loud! Wish I could have been with you to stroll and giggle though his garden.

Sheila said...

Well it's one way of expressing yourself and recycling at the same time...lol
Congratulations on the twin grandbabies..xo

Dave said...

I really liked the "artist in the bath - Dave

photowannabe said...

Fertile mind for sure!
What a fun "amusement park"....

Hilary said...

Such fun. You gotta love the whimsy.