Tuesday 28 January 2014

SuperHeroes

The sewing machine came into use at Christmas. I made all three of my grandsons Superman capes for Christmas. Black with a yellow felt Superman logo.
Callum wears his to his skating lessons.
Emma got a special cape.... red with a pink felt Princess Crown on it. Max loves dashing through the house wearing the Princess cape more than his own, so Emma has to wear the Superman.
And the capes are reversible.... red on the other side with their initial and a lightning bolt. The big boys seem to like the red side best.


SuperCallum and SuperIsaac taking a break from their exhausting SuperHero activities.

13 comments:

  1. What a great success - well done you. Must be lovely to see them enjoying wearing them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fabulous that you made these adorable capes....! And that they like them so much! That has to make you feel so good, my dear.

    I cannot believe that your dear Callum will be turning 6 in just a couple of weeks! It just doesn't seem possible....I mean, he was just born!!!(I know he wasn't, but it sure feels like that...!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best gma ever! I'm sure they know it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best Grammy.
    I can see why they love their Super Hero capes. They are the perfect age for pretending in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super idea for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, reminds me of the Ladybird/Ladybug shell that my wife made for our younger daughter - an oval cushion with spots on it and straps to hold it on. She wore it to a fancy dress party and then played with it on and off for a couple of years! She still has it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are simply the best g'ma ever, Sham! I bet they all just love you to death!!! And I know your kids just eat it up for you and them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is co cool. If I had one of those when I was a kid, I would have worn it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great photo! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not a sewer, but I did buy my grandson a cape for Christmas, so cute when he is flying around the house saving the world.
    My husband was jealous that I didn't get him one so he could also fly around with our grandson, wouldn't that be a picture to see.
    Enjoyed your post, mice job on the capes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They certainly must be proud to wear these super hero capes! You are a talented seamstress.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome.... unless your name is Anonymous..