Sunday 19 April 2020

In Appreciation

In these strange times, there is an army of essential workers keeping Canada (and the whole world) operating as usual. Those brave people are in the front lines of the battle against this nasty little bug and they are the people who are allowing me to do what is requested of me, that is, to stay home and stay safe and not worry.
Thank you to Hospital Workers, Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Volunteers, Personal Service Workers, Teachers, Police, Fire men and women, Garbage workers, Grocery workers, Drug store workers, Government workers, Bank tellers, Bus Drivers, Truck drivers, Cleaners, Food Delivery, Restaurant owners, Cooks, Mail Carriers, TV and Radio news, Politicians, I am running out of names.... but they are all working together to beat this Pandemic and get our country back to a version of "Normal". THANK YOU!


18 comments:

  1. Good to acknowledge all the people keeping us going without complaint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the front line workers are really appreciated. Many thanks to them all.

      Delete
  2. And given how dependent I/we are on internet access I will add IT workers to the long list of those for whom I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely add them to the list of heroes!

      Delete
  3. I am sure that we all say thank you. In fact, every time I am in the grocery store, I make it a point to tell the checkout people I appreciate that they came to work so that my wife and I can eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually made it into a grocery store yet, but have picked grocery order up outside the local Walmart, and I always make sure I thank those young people who are loading the cars.

      Delete
  4. I make a point to thank those who continue to work when I get out every few weeks for groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,we all appreciate those heroes. Thanks to them,at least, we can live daily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are the true heroes of these times. We all depend on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. They deserve recognition and a pay raise.

      Delete
  7. I see your blog daily,
    it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Canada! :-) I'm happy you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This strange, dark time tells us what were taken for granted in relatively peace time. I can’t thank enough the front-line health care workers and those who support our daily life as well. Take care.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes the Key Workers are doing an amazing job, all around the world!

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome.... unless your name is Anonymous..