- I started making a quilt in 2002... still not finished. But one day it will be.... I just can't predict which decade.
- I have red hair. When I was at boarding school, I was asked if my hair kept me awake at night, cos it was so bright. I hated being called "Red" or "Ginger". But I never had to colour my hair, and it's way better than going grey! Just think of the money I saved by not having to invest in Lady Clairol every couple of weeks.
- I cry at everything.
- I consider turning on a tap and hot water coming out whenever you need it to be one of mankind's finest achievements.
- I was at Buffalo Zoo when Neil Armstrong stepped from the Lunar Module onto the Moon in 1969. When he said "One small step for a Man, One giant leap for Mankind", I was watching monkeys.
- The count so far is 0 grand children, 2 grand-horses, 2 grand-kitties and a grand-dog. None of them have red hair.
- I saw my first TV at a friend's house at age 7 or 8, my favourite programme was The Cisco Kid. (Ehhh Cisco! Ehhh Pancho!) My family had electricity installed when I was about 10. My father said we would NEVER get one of those new-fangled time waster TV sets. We got the TV when I was 11.
- I learned to drive at 18 on a 1950's 3 ton Bedford RL Army truck with manual gears with no synchromesh, and had to have a special endorsement on my British drivers license as I was under 21 at the time (only those over 21 could drive heavy equipment).
- I married far too young.
- I spent most of my childhood driving my mother crazy cos I wouldn't eat meat. I still don't like it much, but at least I eat some now. But I prefer veggies. And Cheese! I LOVE cheese!
So there you have it! Ten fairly useless facts about ME.
If any blogger wants to take up the challenge, consider yourself tagged. But let me know, cos I want to find out all about you!