We've had a pretty good winter, not much snow and very few of those unbearable -20C overnight temperatures. My snow tires have only had to negotiate snowy roads twice.
The birds are squabbling over married quarters in the 27 apartment birdhouse, and the tulips are struggling up through the cold earth to greet the sunshine.
And with Spring, comes all the Spring cleanup. I have to start making TO DO lists.
- Get my snow tires off... better wait until April, just in case.
- Wash my house windows. I can hardly see out of them.
- Change the clock in Bluebottle. I already changed all the others. DONE!
- Continue with the De-cluttering Project that I started last spring. Look out eBay, Craig's List and Kijiji....
- Take 8 heavy boxes of unwanted books to the annual Library Book Sale. DONE! Thanks for your help, OlderSon.
- Book my handyman for a couple of necessary household repairs. Booking is done, repairs to follow!
- Move some furniture, paint a couple of bedrooms, change some carpets, rake the back yard (partially done), clean out the garage..... it's a never ending litany of "stuff" needing my attention.