Here are a few of the things that I'm thankful for today.... and there are many more than this.
- Good health.... myself and my family.
- A roof over my head, a comfy bed to sleep in, and food on the table.
- My cheeky grandchildren; tomboys Callum and Isaac, feisty little Max and sweet Emma.
- Hot water coming out of the tap whenever I want it.... that has always seemed like a miracle to me.
- The fact that I'm enjoying the rides at Disney with my family around me today (yes this is a scheduled post).
- My dishwasher.
- Electricity. I grew up without it.
- Chocolate. Especially DARK chocolate. Actually, any kind of chocolate. I'm not fussy. mmmmm.
This is a scheduled post as I'm still away... back in a couple of days.