Thursday 11 January 2018

Window Works

I've been a very lazy blogger recently.... my excuses are totally pathetic. Christmas, New Year, and the horrible COLD weather intervened with my creative thought processes, such as they are. I've been attending ice hockey games and practices, some medical appointments, and just generally being a lazy good-for-nothing so-and-so, as my mother would say.
So now, back to blogging, fire up the synapses, it's Twentyeighteen!

When OlderSon and The Equestrienne bought their house a few years ago, her dad built some cupboards either side of the fireplace. And I decided to make some stained glass windows.



Can you guess, she's a horse person?

12 comments:

  1. You are so very talented. I love these windows! What an artist! Now, just make sure the grandkids don't play baseball in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those windows. Simple, elegant, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have guessed. Nice work btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an accomplishment! Must have taken you hours, but well worth the time and effort.

    Horse person? Really? Never have guessed. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They must have taken a long time to do. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shammie, you are so talented.
    I love the stained glass. What a beautiful gift you have.
    I am trying to get back into Blogging myself. I seem to have lost some of my zest.
    The blog has become more of a journal that I have printed every year. I'm waiting for the 2017 ShareBook to arrive in the next week or two.
    I hope my kids will find it interesting years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative and talented. That was a fantastic gift you two gave.
    A family heirloom to be...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh these are gorgeous Shammi, I hope the equestrienne was suitably impressed ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stained glass...that's on my bucketlist of things to learn!

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome.... unless your name is Anonymous..