Random ramblings from the cluttered brain of a Brit ex-pat North Devonian trying to keep cool in the steamy summers and warm in the frosty winters of The Great White North.
Wednesday, 22 July 2026
Vision
Don't look over your shoulder, but you are being watched.
We are programmed from birth to recognize faces ... I have a maple tree that looks in our kitchen window. Your birch looks as if he needs a good face cream.
Big Brother? or Big Birch Brother?
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty creepy :-)
ReplyDeleteWe are programmed from birth to recognize faces ... I have a maple tree that looks in our kitchen window. Your birch looks as if he needs a good face cream.
ReplyDeleteI spotted that before I even read what you wrote.
ReplyDeletewonderful
ReplyDeleteWell spotted!
ReplyDeleteThis is quite a sight, ha. Truly though, remarkable.
ReplyDeleteI love it when the trees are on watch duty. :-)
ReplyDeleteObrigado por visitar e comentar no meu blog. 😼
ReplyDeleteAbraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.
You definitely caught me off guard with this one.
ReplyDeleteThe great birch eye is watching you!
ReplyDelete