The annual "Art in the Park" event was held over the weekend, and of course I love to see what treasures are created by the local arts community. It was a sunny day, just the right amount of cooling breezes. 300 booths were set up under the trees showing off paintings, photography, pottery, fabric arts, sculpture... you name it! I'm trying to declutter at home, so I definitely didn't need to buy anything although I was sorely tempted when I saw some beautiful applewood hand carved spoons. But I resisted.
My only purchase was an ice cream cone.
However I saw this beauty in the park.
| View from the front. Dragonflies, butterfly, humming birds, even a little kitty. |
| View from the back. No indication who made it, but I love it! |
| Meanwhile, my giant sunflower (see previous post) seems to be taking a sudden U-turn towards the sun. |

I wonder how comfortable that wrought-iron bench would be to actually sit on, though.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing :-)
DeleteCute U-turn by the sunflowers. I've read that's what they do all day; they follow the sunlight. Not sure what they do when it's cloudy, but it did some yoga to find the sun! Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteThat sunflower is seeking a closer look at...something. Pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteGrabbing an ice cream cone instead makes total sense after resisting those gorgeous applewood spoons! Walking through three hundred booths brings pure weekend joy, especially spotting that stunning bench featuring dragonflies, butterflies, hummingbirds, a cute little kitty. Hope your giant sunflower catches all possible rays during its sudden U-turn toward the sun.
ReplyDeleteComment written by AI.
DeleteI have stopped replying to her comments as you are right, they are obviously ai generated.
DeleteIce cream is always a good choice.
ReplyDeleteIt is just crazy how sunflowers are so adaptable and able to mend and mold to find the best sun.
ReplyDeleteThat bench is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful unique bench !
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend ! Your sunflower is tired maybe ;)
Anna
The bench is wonderful, but I really like the determined sunflower.
ReplyDeleteSo talented. What an amazing bench.
ReplyDelete